Thursday, April 2, 2015

#tbt with computers from the past! - Made w/Code

Its #ThrowbackThursday!
The past couple of times I had posted photos, I thought this time I would find a video that shows how this generation acted towards technology from a couple decades ago, enjoy - 
I found this very funny xD and hope that you enjoyed it too. I actually have never used an "old" apple computer, but I have used and know what a floppy disc is. I actually may or may not still have a couple with some stories I've typed on them.
In the video, they played a game. Why don't you try playing one too! At the ‪#‎madewithcode‬ website smile emoticon 
Hope y'all have a happy Thursday!
Yours in Coding,
Sarah Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for ordering cookies. If you do not hear from us - you can reach us at 512-347-9658 - our moms phone.