Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Transformation Tuesday - Made w/Code

Its Transformation Tuesday!

It was actually a couple days ago that my mom and I were talking about how you can tell just how old a piece of technology is just by its thickness.

A computer, a phone, TV's,  movies (VHS vs. DVD), music (cassettes vs. CD's).


And along with these advances in... size, came the advancement in how they work. I see this advancement every second and fourth Friday of every month when I work with my Made w/Code girls. Coding and programming have come a long way and I am so glad that I get to help the next generation get ready to make the next big advancement!

I would love to talk to your troop, youth group, club, and/or school about the Made w/Code project. If you're at all interested please contact me at sarah@discovergreenyel.org
Until then! http://clixtrac.com/goto/?191773 Happy coding!

Yours in coding,
Sarah Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for ordering cookies. If you do not hear from us - you can reach us at 512-347-9658 - our moms phone.