It is that time again, COOKIE TIME!, with the same cookies as last year. And here they are
- Thin mints (Now Vegan!)(4$)- Crisp wafers covered in chocolaty coating. Made with natural oil of peppermint.
- Samoas(4$)- Crisp cookies, coated in caramel, sprinkled with toasted coconut, and striped with a dark chocolaty coating.
- Tagalongs(4$)- Crispy cookies layered with peanut butter and covered with a chocolaty coating.
- Do-si-dos(4$)- Crunchy oatmeal sandwich cookie with creamy peanut butter filling.
- Trefoils(4$)- Delicate-tasting shortbread that is delightfully simple and satisfying.
- Rah-Rah Raisins(4$)- Hearty oatmeal cookies with plump raisins and Greek yogurt-flavored chunks.
- Savannah Smiles(4$)- Crisp, zesty lemon wedge cookies dusted with powdered sugar.
- Toffee-Tastic (Gluten free 5$)- Rich, buttery cookies packed with golden toffee bits bursting with flavor.
I have two goals with this year cookie profits - using some of it to help with my Silver Award - the highest award a Cadette girl scout can earn. Working with the Waco Mammoth National Monument - writing their Junior Ranger Program. The city of Waco is paying for most of it -- I want to create the cutouts for photos. My second goal with the cookie profit, is a trip to Savannah Georgia with my troop to learn more about our amazing founder, Juliette Gordon Low. As she said - Scouting rises within you and inspires you to put forth your best.
Please order at email@example.com, thanks