Thursday, January 28, 2016

Operation Cookie

Every year - Operation Cookie has been a big part of my cookie season.  My dad said one of the best things about being deployed was getting cookies from home.  It did remind him how much he missed his girls at home.  But, it was like having us with him.

These boxes will be donated to VAs across Central Texas and will be transported for us by a group called Soldier’s Angels http://soldiersangels.org/VA-Support-Program.html

I have aunts and uncles who have been treated at the VAs around Central Texas - I want to make sure that they all understand how much we appreciate their service.
This year I am trying to get 300 boxes for Operation Cookie.  -- you can donate boxes so you don't have to eat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for ordering cookies. If you do not hear from us - you can reach us at 512-347-9658 - our moms phone.